Pekin Park Bike Trail
At a total of 4.3 miles, the Pekin Park Bike Trail runs Allentown Rd., circling Coal Miners’ Park, through Mineral Springs Park to the river front. Bikes, skateboards, roller blades, strollers, dogs on leashes, joggers, cross country skiers, and walkers are welcome! Maps are available in the Recreation Office located in the Memorial Ice Arena or click here to view.
When using the Pekin Bike Trails, remember:
- Be courteous
- Keep right
- Pass on left
- When passing, use verbal signals
- Clean up liter and messes left by your pets
- motor vehicles are not allowed
- Some areas between the river and 14th Street are on
city sidewalks. Follow regulation trail sign age and arrows.
Mileage traveled on trail may be calculated by 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, and 1 mile markers on pavement.
- River to 14th Street - 1.3 Miles
- 14th Street to Parkway - 0.8 Miles
- Parkway to Allentown - 1.1 Miles
Trail Questions . . .
- Emergency contact 911
- Maintenance issues contact - (309) 346-3810
- Recreation Office - (309) 34R-PARK
Back to Mineral Springs Park and Lagoon